CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, March 01, 2004

service was sjsm was good today. alrite la. at least i listened to the sermon. and worship was not bad.. after church my sis came to pick me up to new creation.. well.. i dont mean to be judgemental *rolls eyes* or what, but i personally found the service quite disturbing.. firstly, it doesnt look like a church.. no signs of any crosses. secondly, they added words to the bible.. as in the manipulated God's word.. thirdly, they dont tell you the scripture they're reading from.. yar. i just found it weird la. so did eve. hrrm. whatever.. dont think im gonna go there again. oh but the electric guitarist at newcreation was realllllllly damn good looking. haha. even my sister said so. whenever they featured him on the video, my sis and i will just look at each other and smile. lol. he's allllll that.

went over to novena for prawnnoodles!! with my sis and bro in law. how interesting.. well. shouldnt have went cos i kinda got a lecture.. my bro in law thinks that by me dying my hair green, im portraying to them that i want to rebel. and he thinks that im getting out of hand.. what the hell. went down to town to hand in my punch card... hope i get my pay soon. but it'll fucking take 3 weeks. damn. went over to scotts for awhile and rushed to thomson to my aunt's place.. oh yar.. guess what. i, as usual had to of all days have my period today while im out.. and so i asked my mom to go and buy a pack of 8 tampons for me.. and she happily went to buy a pack of THIRTY TWO tampons for me.. and last week i just bought like two packs of twenty tampons each which makes it FORTY tampons and in total, i have SEVENTY TWO tampons at home now. can open shop already.. haha.

my cousins were all at home.. great time bitching with melvin kor kor and zerlina jie jie. haha. oh yar was talking to them about school and all. they told me to not get into a course just so to please my family. get into something that will please me. and so i was thinking of apparel design in tp.. i dunno! im damn confused now.. very very very. sigh.

oh guess what this stupid girl here did.. my cousin was saying that my other cousin whose of same age as me cant possibly get into zouk cos he's underaged.. and i said to my cousin.. "but i went in before what.. other place also can.." IN FRONT OF MY MOM. how stupid can i get.. but i assured her that i know what im doing and that i control what im drinking and that im not smoking.. hope she doesnt tell my sister.

took many photos of me in my green hair with my cousin's digi cam just now.. lol. shall wait for her to send it to me..

what to do now? what course? its a lifetime thing. damn stressful! twoyearssevenmonths and counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home